Get festive in our Christmas bingo countdown!
Of course your party needs a theme! While holiday is pretty broad, narrow your party. Throw a holly jolly Bingo game with friends and family with this kid-friendly bingo kit featuring Christmas-themed Bingo. Get everything needed for some fun Christmastime Bingo with this kit, complete with game and prizes. Players will enjoy the holiday theme and will love winning cute and fun prizes! Per unit) Assortment may vary.
What better way to bring in Christmas than by having an exciting advent countdown towards the big day? Starting from December 1st and running until Christmas day itself, we have got daily bingo tourneys ready for you to play. Better yet, there are some big prizes up for grabs too!
If you want to join in the fun, all you need to do is head on over to the Christmas Bingo Room between 12:00AM EST and 11:59PM EST each day between December 1st and December 25th. To get into the fun spirit, they will all be using Christmas themed patterns Silveredge casino no deposit bonus codes. as well.
|2nd Place||$200.00||Free Play Bonus|
|3rd Place||$100.00||Free Play Bonus|
|4th Place||$50.00||Free Play Bonus|
|5th Place||$30.00||Free Play Bonus|
|6th - 10th Place||$10.00||Free Play Bonus|
|11th - 20th Place||$5.00||Free Play Bonus|
|21th - 30th Place||$2.00||Free Play Bonus|
Fun Bingo Prize Ideas
The tourney games will play at the top of the hour as Festive starting games with a prize that increases as players place their wagers. The top 30 players who win the most times on these festive games will each win a share of the daily $1,000 prize pool. All cards cost just $0.25 each, and we've even got a promotional offer on those as well - buy 6 and you get 3 free! What are you waiting for?
Fun Christmas Bingo Prizes
Terms and Conditions
- Only wins from the $25,000 Christmas Countdown games will qualify towards winning the daily tournament.
- Only wins within the time frame of each daily tournament will be counted towards winning the tournament. (12:00AM EST till 11:59PM EST each day between December 1st and December 25th).
- 1st place will receive a cash prize. Rankings from 2nd to 30th will receive their prize in Free Play Bonus.
- Prizes will be credited to the players' accounts automatically on the following day.
- In the case of a tie between players in terms of Bingo wins, the higher ranked place will be awarded to the player reaching the amount of Bingo wins first.
- General Website Rules Apply.
Looking for a fun activity for your Birthday Party for Jesus or Christmas session? How about Christmas Tree Bingo? This isn’t your normal sit-at-a-table Bingo game. This is more active and way more fun.
Object: Find every item and mark every square on your Christmas Bingo card.
Option if time is limited: Play traditional five-in-a-row or require two Bingos, one horizontal and one vertical.
Preparation and planning:
- Print one copy of the Christmas Bingo card for each child. Printing two per sheet makes them roughly 5.5-by-8.5-inches and saves paper!
- Choose 35-40 tree decorations to correspond with your Christmas Bingo card squares.
- Print icons or words on a sheet of address labels. Icons are best for younger kids but may be harder to find. Each word should correspond with an ornament on your tree. Using standard size address labels, printed two words on each label then cut them in half. This will be square stickers kids will use to create their Christmas Bingo cards. Click here to download a sample list of some ornaments you could include.
- Decorate a Christmas tree with your chosen Christmas Bingo ornaments. Add more ornaments, garland, lights, or other tree decorations for additional challenge and fun.
The last time I played this game, I set our Christmas tree in a place that the children could not touch it. This was for obvious reasons, like I didn’t want someone to knock the tree over, but also to add an additional challenge. Part of my instructions to the kids included “You may not get within reach of the Christmas tree.” Kids had to find the items from a short distance away without touching the tree. There are 24 empty squares on each Christmas Bingo card so my goal was to have 35-40 ornaments, some represented by stickers and some not, and have at least 30 different words/icons on stickers to add variety.
- As kids arrive, guide them select one blank Christmas Bingo card.
- Kids select a different sticker (from the cut address labels) for each square and place it on his/her Christmas Bingo card. Stickers may not be on a card more than once. This allows each child’s Christmas Bingo card to be different, adding challenge and creativity.
- After each square has a sticker, kids are guided the Christmas tree to look for each item on their Christmas Bingo card. When an item is found, kids should mark that item off on their card. You can use stamps, pencil, or marker to mark off found items.
- If a kids finishes quickly, she can color her Christmas Bingo card to decorate a border or draw a picture on the back.
- If desired, have a prize for the first child who gets a “bingo,” or a prize for each child as he completes a “bingo.”