- This progressive bingo game will be operated at Fiesta Henderson and Fiesta Rancho
- It will be the fi rst (1st) bingo game of each session, on or about 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm, 9pm, and 11pm.
- From time to time the Property may elect not to play Grande on a specifi c date or session in the bingo game. The dates and sessions of “non-participation” will be conspicuously posted in the Property’s bingo room at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to the scheduled bingo game.
- The bingo game will be run every session as an odd ball coverall, which means that the even numbers are wild, and will be lit up prior to the bingo game starting.
- Once the Bingo game starts if an even number is called it will be returned to the rack, not called or shown on camera. The only numbers to be called and shown on camera will be the odd numbers.
- The ball on camera is not official until it is called. Once the agent starts calling a letter/number the caller must finish calling the letter/number.
- Any cards that are torn or mutilated in any way will not qualify as a valid card and will not be paid as a winner.
- There will be One Grande for all shifts. It will be played at 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm, 9pm, and 11pm.
- The Grande will be posted in the room. both the amount and the number that it has to be caught in. It will be updated daily by accounting.
- The bingo game coverall number, prize amount and consolation prize amount will be posted at the Property. The bingo game winner will be paid on the balls drawn only, not by the numbers on the display boards. The display boards are for the convenience of the players and are not the official game results.
- Only tickets sold at the current session are eligible. Tickets sold at previous sessions will be declared void and will not be considered a winning card.
- In the event of a tie the tied bingo game winners will split the prize equally.
- In the event there is not a bingo game winner in the designated amount of numbers, additional numbers will be drawn for the consolation prize. The consolation prize winner(s) will be verifi ed by displaying the winning ticket(s) in the bingo room.
- Regular Grande cards will sell for $1 and the consolation will be $200. If the Grande Progressive Jackpot is won players(s) cannot collect the consolation for that session.
- Super Grande cards will sell for $2. The consolation prizes for the Super Grande will be posted in the room and printed on the Super Grande cards. In order to collect the Bonus Consolation for the second session played, the same day, you must have purchased a Super Grande in the fi rst session and the players Amigo Card MUST have been used at both sessions. If the Grande Progressive Jackpot is won there will not be a consolation paid for that session.
- The bonus for the second session is property specifi c. In order to take advantage of the bonus, the fi rst game must be played at the same property as the second game. Credit for play isn’t transferable from Fiesta to Fiesta.
- The bingo game prize is aggregate and in the event of a tie the big game prize will be split evenly between all winners. The consolation prize is aggregate and in the event of a tie the consolation prize will be split evenly among the tied players.
- After the verification of a bingo game prize winner or consolation prize winner the Property will begin their standard session.
- Management will determine the bingo game’s initial and subsequent base amounts. The Grande will have a minimum progression of $100 per day with no limit. The progressive amount will be posted at the Property’s bingo room at the beginning of each day. Management may change the rate of progression at its discretion; however, the rate will never be below .4 of one percent of the total amounts wagered on the bingo game. The bingo game’s posted progressive amount will not be reduced unless it is won by a player or to correct a malfunction.
- The bingo game’s coverall will start at 53 numbers and be increased by one (1) number every 10 days until it reaches 56 numbers where it will stay until hit. When the progressive amount is hit the cycle starts over at 53 Numbers.
- In order to win the Grande Progressive Jackpot amount, you must declare your win within the required posted jackpot number or less. NO late winners will be honored.
- All paper cards must be marked with a dauber.
- All sales will be final for the Grande Progressive game once the game has started.
- Players must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. To be eligible to participate in the bingo game a player must purchase the minimum buy-in for that session.
- Any and all applicable taxes required are the sole responsibility of the player.
- These rules or this bingo game may be modified or canceled by Management at any time at its sole discretion. House bingo rules will apply except where noted herein.
- Employees of Bingo King, Arrow International, Fortunet, Game Tech and their affi liated companies are not eligible to participate in the bingo game. Management reserves the right to exclude any individual from this promotion at any time in its sole discretion.
Ever since Station Casinos announced it wouldn’t reopen four of its Las Vegas casinos immediately after the COVID-19 shutdown, there’s been buzz about the casinos being sold.
Now, we hear two of the locals casinos may have been purchased by Boyd Gaming. They are Fiesta Rancho and Fiesta Henderson.
“Fiesta” is Spanish for “Do not believe everything you read in photo captions.”
Bingo Super Sessions Saturday, March 14. 9pm Session Double/triple Games Plus Coverall – $1,000 2nd & 3rd Chance Coverall – $250. Triple Pay Bingo! Tuesday, March 10 & 24. 1pm & 9pm Sessions Bingo On B-7 And Triple Your Win! Bingo On Any Number Ending In 7 And Double Your Win! Bonus Balls Saturday, March 7 & 21. 1pm & 9pm Sessions. Stay at this 3-star resort in Henderson. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and 8 restaurants. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the convenient parking in our reviews. Popular attractions Sam's Town and Sunset Station Casino are located nearby. Discover genuine guest reviews for Fiesta Henderson Hotel and Casino along with the latest prices and availability – book now.
This rumor hasn’t been confirmed, but those are the only ones worth sharing, really.
BitStarz normally offers new players a bonus of up to 20 Free Spins with no deposit required BUT with our exclusive BitStarz bonus code: bestbonus or with one of our exclusive bitStarz links (like this one) you will get up to 250 Free Spins! The maximum a player can win with the 20. Bitstarz free bonus codes. Claim your 80 FS in Bitstarz Casino. Min deposit to recieve your code is USD 80. To withdraw the money, Bonus amount winned must be wagered a multiple of 40x times. You can play with this Wednesdays code in All except selected games games. Get Deal 100% Success.
The other two casinos in limbo are Texas Station and Palms. The folks at @WeKnowVegas floated the rumor Texas Station would go to the owners of Dotty’s, a chain of slot parlors. Which is rude, because we hate when anyone knows anything before we do.
Station Casinos has said Palms isn’t for sale, but we’ve heard otherwise.
While Boyd Gaming doesn’t confirm or deny rumors, it’s interesting timing for this chatter to surface as the company recently raised $600 million, for what that’s worth.
Boyd Gaming already has a number of popular locals casinos in Las Vegas, but the more the merrier.
Station Casinos was already in a tough spot prior to the COVID-19 crisis as Palms and Palace Station had massive investments with disappointing returns.
Fiesta Henderson Bingo Prices Menu
As always, we’ll watch to see if this rumor pans out. If it does, we’ll say our crystal ball never fails. If not, we were drunk, which gives us plausible deniability for pretty much everything.