Kick back and enjoy playing Hallmark Christmas Movie Bingo with the people you love. You’re going to love laughing and giggling overall this holiday drama. These Christmas movies only come around once. Hallmark Christmas Movie Bingo for True Fanatics! Hallmark Christmas Movie Bingo is a fun game to play. It doubles your Christmas cheer when everyone gathers around and plays together. Christmas Movie Bingo This game is perfect for your next holiday movie night. Hallmark Channel Monopoly Yes this is real, and yes you need it. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Binge-watching Hallmark Christmas movies is an essential holiday activity for legions of devoted Hallmark Channel fans. Filled with small-town charm, favorite actors, snowball fights and happily-ever.
“USS Christmas” aired on November 28, 2020 on the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Channel. Steven R. Monroe directed with the script by Andrea Canning. Canning’s next movie coming up is “Christmas She Wrote” on December 6. Set in Norfolk it was actually filmed in Wilmington, NC. It starred Hallmark regulars Jen Lilley and Trevor Donovan as well as Barbara Niven playing Lilley’s mother.
In a nutshell
I wanted to like this. It had a lot of things going for it: Jen Lilley, filming in Wilmington, being set in a US Navy environment. I should have loved it! Unfortunately, it was lackluster and barely held my interest.
Plot of “USS Christmas”
Maddie, a reporter for a Norfolk newspaper, embarks on a Tiger Cruise during Christmastime where she meets a handsome naval officer, Billy, and stumbles upon a mystery in the ship’s archive room.
I am a fan of Jen Lilley, both her acting and her podcast, Fostering Hope. I always enjoy her acting and this movie was no different. Trevor Donovan is always solid, although his projects are definitely hit or miss for me. I don’t blame him for that, just the material. I was sad that Barbara Niven had next to nothing to do in this movie and only had a few token scenes.
I felt almost chemistry between Jen Lilley and Trevor Donovan. She is better suited with almost every other Hallmark actor she has been paired with, and Trevor Donovan’s best pairing by a mile was Erin Cahill in Love, Fall and Order. I thought Lilley and Niven were great as daughter and mom, and I also thought Donovan was paired well with Brett Rice, who played his father.
This movie was a bit different since most of the movie took place on an aircraft carrier. But it did start right out the gate with empty coffee cups. *sigh* Then the movie went straight to a fancy party complete with evening gowns and wine spills on white dresses. And look out – someone doesn’t like Christmas. Maddie and her sister’s dad passed away.
Her adorable house had a front porch. We had some CGI snow. And since Jen Lilley is so tiny, every scarf looked long on her. Maddie and her co-worker had some hot cocoa.
Bingo Card Score for “USS Christmas”
Only five spots covered on this movie’s card. Nowhere close to a bingo. Feel free to download my free bingo cardsand play along!
Did I Hear/See That Right?
Dude, she said it wasn’t going to work after you kissed her. Then the next morning as she was deboarding the aircraft carrier, she gave you a friendzone hug goodbye. So you decide to show up at her office a few days later to declare you were falling for her after TWO rebuffs from her? Get. A. Hint. You are coming off as a stalker, not a suitor.
Well obviously since I grew up in a military family – Navy, specifically – I have a great fondness for anything related to that branch of the military. My father served on an aircraft carrier throughout the 1970s was a bombardier/navigator flying A6s.
Sadly, I won’t be watching this one again.
“USS Christmas” is just short of being my least favorite holiday movie this far, and that makes me really sad, given how much I love Jen Lilley. It pains me to admit I didn’t like this movie.
- One Royal Holiday (air date: Oct 31) – 722 pts – weighted score: 121.8 (85.5%)
- On the 12th Date of Christmas (air date: Nov 1) – 707 pts – weighted score: 119.2 (83.6%)
- The Christmas House (air date: Nov 22) – 710 pts – weighted score: 118.6 (83.2%)
- Sweet Autumn (air date: Oct 17) – 693 pts – weighted score: 118.5 (83.1%)
- Good Morning, Christmas! (air date: Nov 25) – 698 pts – weighted score: 118.2 (82.9%)
- A Timeless Christmas (air date: Nov 14) – 700 pts – weighted score: 117.7 (82.6%)
- Deliver by Christmas (air date: Oct 25) – 697 pts – weighted score: 117.4 (82.4%)
- Christmas With the Darlings (air date: Nov 8) – 691 pts – weighted score: 117.2 (82.2%)
- Christmas Waltz (air date: Nov 29) – 694 pts – weighted score: 116.1 (81.5%)
- Never Kiss a Man in a Christmas Sweater (air date: Nov 7) – 681 pts – weighted score: 115.8 (81.2%)
- The Christmas Bow (air date: Nov 8) – 676 pts – weighted score: 113.2 (79.4%)
- Cranberry Christmas (air date: Oct 31) – 650 pts – weighted score: 112.1 (78.6%)
- The Angel Tree (air date: Nov 21) – 670 pts – weighted score: 110.9 (77.8%)
- Matching Hearts (air date: Feb 8) – 640 pts – weighted score: 109.0 (76.5%)
- Winter in Vail (air date: Jan 4) – 623 pts – weighted score: 108.8 (76.4%)
- Wedding Every Weekend (air date: Aug 15) – 639 pts – weighted score: 108.3 (76.0%)
- Love in Store (air date: Feb 22) – 637 pts – weighted score: 108.2 (75.9%)
- Christmas in Vienna (air date: Nov 14) – 636 pts – weighted score: 107.0 (75.1%)
- A Nashville Christmas Carol (air date: Nov 21) – 634 pts – weighted score: 107.0 (75.1%)
- Love on Harbor Island (air date: Aug 8) – 634 pts – weighted score: 106.9 (75.0%)
- Holly & Ivy (air date: Oct 31) – 615 pts – weighted score: 106.8 (74.9%)
- The Secret Ingredient (air date: Feb 15) – 617 pts – weighted score: 105.2 (73.8%)
- The Christmas Doctor (air date: Nov 15) – 605 pts (weighted score: 104.8 (73.5%)
- Country at Heart (air date: Oct 3) – 611 pts – weighted score: 104.1 (73.1%)
- You’re Bacon Me Crazy (air date: Apr 4) – 591 pts – weighted score: 104.0 (72.9%)
- My Best Friend’s Bouquet (air date: Oct 10) – 599 pts – weighted score: 103.4 (72.5%)
- The Christmas Ring (air date: Nov 7) – 609 pts – weighted score: 103.3 (72.5%)
- Fashionably Yours (air date: Apr 11) – 594 pts – weighted score: 102.6 (72.0%)
- Follow Your Heart (air date: Oct 4) – 585 pts – weighted score: 101.6 (71.3%)
- A Godwink Christmas: Second Chance, First Love (air date: Nov 22) – 587 pts – weighted score: 100.9 (70.8%)
- Christmas Tree Lane (air date: Oct 24) – 574 pts – weighted score: 100.3 (70.4%)
- A Valentine’s Match (air date: Feb 1) – 562 pts – weighted score: 99.8 (70.0%)
- Love On Iceland (air date: Jan 18) – 563 pts – weighted score: 99.4 (69.7%)
- Hearts of Winter (air date: Jan 25) – 561 pts – weighted score: 98.2 (68.9%)
- Heart of the Holidays (air date: Nov 23) – 570 pts – weighted score: 97.9 (68.7%)
- Jingle Bell Bride (air date: Oct 24) – 558 pts – weighted score: 97.9 (68.7%)
- Just My Type (air date: Mar 28) – 565 pts – weighted score: 95.4 (66.9%)
- Meet Me At Christmas (air date: Nov 15) 532 pts – weighted score: 91.1 (63.9%)
- Bad Date Chronicles (air date: Feb 28) – 520 pts – weighted score: 91.0 (63.9%)
- Love in Winterland (air date: Jan 11) – 508 pts – weighted score: 90.7 (63.6%)
- Nature of Love (air date: Apr 18) – 520 pts – weighted score: 90.3 (63.3%)
- If I Only Had Christmas (air date: Nov 29) – 535 pts – weighted score: 90.0 (63.2%)
- USS Christmas (air date: Nov 28) – 521 pts – weighted score: 87.5 (61.4%)
- Chateau Christmas (air date: Oct 25) – 502 pts – weighted score: 87.3 (61.3%)
- Amazing Winter Romance (air date: Jan 20) – 487 pts – weighted score: 85.6 (60.1%)
- Love Under the Olive Tree (air date: June 20) – 473 pts – weighted score: 85.0 (59.6%)
- In the Key of Love (air date: Mar 14) – 470 pts – weighted score: 82.5 (57.9%)
- Love in the Forecast (air date: Jun 13) – 440 pts – weighted score: 72.5 (50.8%)
- Midway to Love (air date: June 26) – 410 pts – weighted score: 69.0 (48.4%)
- Falling at Look Lodge (air date: Sept 26) – 350 pts – weighted score: 64.0 (44.9%)
- Romance in the Air (air date: Aug 1) – 367 pts – weighted score: 63.2 (44.3%)
- Follow Me to Daisy Hills (air date: Sept 19) – 337 pts – weighted score: 62.8 (44.1%)
- How to Train Your Husband (air date: May 16) – 350 pts – weighted score: 62.5 (43.9%)
To see where this movie lands in my overall rankings of Hallmark movies, visit my Hallmark Movie Rankings page!
In any event, what did you think of “USS Christmas”? Comment below and let me know!
It’s that time of year again! Are you ready to indulge in your favorite romantic Christmas movies? Check out this fun Hallmark Christmas Movie Bingo Game you can play while you watch!
I LOVE romantic Christmas movies. It wasn’t always this way for me, I used to see all of my friends talking about them every year and I didn’t understand what the big deal was! Then last year I was on 24/7 newborn duty during the holidays and tripped up on the Hallmark channel.
I immediately wondered why it took me so long to get there! I was captivated by the over the top story lines, the cheesy back and forth between the two lead characters, and of course the decor.
The decorations were so fun! It’s a bit of an adventure to see how the two main character will meet, what obstacle they will overcome and how the magic of the Christmas season will bring them together. I love it so much that I’ve got a Hallmark Christmas Movie Bingo game for you to play while you binge!
Did you know that Hallmark has over 136 movies in their Christmas collection? I have a LOT to catch up on! There are some things you will see in every romantic Christmas movie–and I look forward to it every time!
Things you will find in every romantic Christmas movie
–Person who LOVES Christmas (usually the woman)
–Overworked grinch (usually the man)
–Insanely Beautiful Christmas Decor everywhere!
–People that can see the connection between the lead actors before they can
–Some sort of Christmas show
–Christmas Carols sung by insanely talented voices Best online slots uk.
and so much more!
Romantic Christmas Movie Cast Improvements
If you watch enough of these movies you are bound to see actors and actresses that you grew up with on your favorite sitcoms or soap operas! You might even discover some of new favorites too!
I must say that the Christmas movies are getting better and more plentiful every year. There are more plot twists, better locations, and gorgeous sets. The actor quality is getting better too! One big difference I’ve noticed is that the diversity improving as well. There are many more actors of color and I’m here for it!
If you are looking for a checklist of all the Hallmark movies that will be premiering all season be sure to download this one!
Hallmark Movie Facebook Group
Did you know that you can chat with over 20k other romantic Christmas movie fans about the new premieres or even the “old” movies (let’s face it, these movies never get old!) You can join the Hallmark Christmas Movies Facebook group or the Hallmark Movie Club Facebook group so you can chat Hallmark Movies with those that GET IT!
Hallmark Christmas Movie Bingo Game
To fuel your binging habits and make it a little bit more fun, I have a Hallmark Christmas Movie Bingo game for you to download and enjoy! If you love to watch these movies solo or as a family, this is a super fun addition to your viewings!
Hallmark Channel Christmas Movie Bingo
This game comes with 4 printable pages with four different randomized bingo cards that has class Christmas movie things such as caroling, hot cocoa, the perfect Christmas tree and so much more! How fast can you get BINGO?!
Download Hallmark Movie Bingo Game!
Don’t forget to enjoy some more Christmas fun with these yummy festive treats: Snickerdoodle Christmas Cookies and Christmas Tree Cupcakes. Maybe you might want to enjoy the Hallmark movies with a slice of amazing Coconut Cream Pie!
…and don’t forget your free Christmas Gift Tags! You will need them for gift giving!