SportyBet is one of the top professional betting websites in Kenya, but it’s an expert platform for gambling not only because it accepts professional players, but also because it’s established and managed by professionals who know what exactly to do in order to make ordinary customers as happy as possible.
It took only a year for the bookie to gather one million of punters and this fact proves the bookie’s potential and the team’s possibilities at a full value. Here in this betting house you can triple your deposit through the unique welcome bonus for the new customers and then, to use the money for bets on ten sport disciplines, virtual bets, live bets and a jackpot game.
SportyBet Nigeria is licensed by: National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC) under License No 0001014. SportyBet is one of the top professional betting websites in Kenya, but it’s an expert platform for gambling not only because it accepts professional players, but also because it’s established and managed by professionals who know what exactly to do in.
All clients with Android 4.0.3 (or higher version) devices can download the bookmaker’s app via any of these methods:
- 1. By entering the section App in the desktop website and then, scanning the QR code through the smartphone
- 2. By entering the section App in the desktop website and then, downloading the installation file on the computer to transfer it later on the smartphone
- 3. By opening the bookie’s website through a mobile device and then, clicking on the button called Free Download
Apple, Windows Phone, Blackberry and Android devices with old software versions can enter the betting operator’s mobile website version the same way as they can download the app according to the third methods from the list above.
In SportyBet you can send SMS message to this short mobile phone number – 29123 – if you want to do any of these things:
- Registration (send the message where you should type only ONE of the following words: join, accept, signup or register)
Deposit (through M-PESA Paybill 2022202 or STK Push)
- Withdrawal (type in the message the world withdrawal, the amount of money you want to order, as well as your PIN, but know that all of these elements should be separated by the symbol of #, for instance: withdrawal#1000#1357)
- Account balance check (text balance)
- Forgotten PIN (text pin)
- Of course, there’s also an option to place bets via SMS messages, but at first, you should enter the page SMS Tutorials and to see the detailed guides for this procedure as it’s a bit more complicated than the rest ones from above)
- There’s also an option to check out live scores or results from your betslips
SportyBet’s top sport types are obviously football, basketball and tennis, but in addition to these, we’ve got ice hockey, cricket, rugby, handball, beach volleyball and darts. It never occurred to us to like an event, to search it in the bookie’s program and not to find it, so we can conclude that the pre-match betting program coverage is definitely not deprived of enough matches to choose from.
Which are the top interesting bets you can place in SportyBet Kenya?
- Even or uneven number of scores
- A team to win any of the half times
- Winning difference
- A team with more yellow cards
- Half time with more corners
Our opinion about SportyBet’s odds is kind of neutral as they are somewhere in the golden mean of the Kenyan market.
Bets on live events
SportyBet’s live sport betting platform seems quite elegant and it’s also enriched with fantastic graphics, which shows both: the exact team that’s making an attempt to score per each single second and notifications about everything else necessary in the game. The odds are not significantly lower than the pre-match bets, so by all means, the live bets are worth it to be palced.
Can we close a bet in SportyBet Kenya?
We are happy to officially present you the first betting website in Kenya where you can find Cash Out function, which meanwhile, comes with the extra alternative for Partial usage. In other words, with this function you cannot only close your entire bet, but also to close the bet partially. Here’s one example for what we mean: if you want to close a certain bet and you are offered with the ement of 150 Ksh you can either leave the active part of the bet at an amount of 50 Ksh plus 100 Ksh for the other part, or to simply close the entire bet.
Similarly to other online bookmakers in Kenya, becoming an official customer in SportyBet is possible through two different ways. The first one requires from you to make a registration via SMS and we have already described it above. The other option for a registration is through the button called Register / Login. When you click on it you should fill in your mobile phone number and then, to choose a password. A while ago there used to be an option for quick registration where you did not have to type any personal details as the used to be extracted from your Facebook profile, but currently this option is not available.
We have already mentioned it – there are two options for a deposit in this betting house. You can use both of them by opening a menu of any of the following systems on your device:
- STK Push
SportyBet welcome bonus for new customers comes with the following conditions:
- Bonus % – 300%
- What’s the biggest amount of money I can get from the bonus? – 1 000 Ksh
- How to use the bonus – The bonus serves the role of a discount for your bet amount when this bet amount exceeds a certain sum of money
- How to play the bonus – there’s no requirement for playing the bonus amount
FAQs in SportyBet Kenya
Is there any fee over the financial transactions in SportyBet?
There are no fees with the deposits, but each withdrawal transaction is charged with 16 Ksh, if it’s less than 500 Ksh.
How to make a withdrawal in SportyBet?
In difference to the deposit process, you cannot use your mobile phone menu to make a withdrawal, but instead, you use the betting house’s website menu or the app and to be more specific, you should use the menu My Account where there’s an option for a withdrawal.
How to reach SportyBet?
Use either your phone to dial 0207640825, or send an e-mail to this address: [email protected] There’s no live chat yet.
Can I change my account information after the registration?
Yes, it’s 100% possible through this path: My Account ->My Account Info
Why SportyBet is a worth it to be tried bookmaker?
The truth is that there are a couple of obvious reasons to believe that SportyBet is the bookie where most of the newest punters from Kenya register. This betting house offers a rich range of sport bets, which are, meanwhile, available on quick, simple and beautiful platforms. There are very few bookies, on the other side, that offer partial cash out option, which is in many cases quite significant for different betting strategies.
Betting is rapidly becoming a new normal within Kenya. In recent times, the country has witnessed an increasing number of betting companies, and SportyBet is one such firm. Initially, it operated in Nigeria but has recently entered into the country, offering betting enthusiasts a range of goodies. It has undoubtedly hit the market by a storm, and it is taking the betting experience to a whole new level.
SportyBet is a registered company in Kenya, regulated and licensed by the Betting License and Control Board. It was founded in Nigeria, and SportyBet Ltd Trading owns it. The firm strives to provide its loyal customers with an excellent online betting experience by continually enhancing the customer experience. Here, you can enjoy a variety of exciting betting verticals alongside the best odds anywhere at any given time.
The company offers a variety of options to gamblers. They include tennis, volleyball, soccer, basketball, cricket, rugby, ice hockey, darts, beach volley, and handball.
To make a deposit, simply use the Mpesa pay bill number 202202 and the word SportyBet as the account name.
READ ALSO: List of betting sites in Kenya with high winning odds 2020
To withdraw winnings, you need to enter the amount of money you wish to withdraw under your account under My Account. Then click on the Withdraw icon, and the cash will be sent to your Mpesa account.
Pros of SportyBet
The site offers the following advantages of the other betting firms.
- It has fantastic welcome bonuses of 300% dubbed Karibu Bonus and referral bonuses referred to as Rafiki Bonus.
- It has a wide range of betting markets, including live betting.
- It offers weekly jackpots.
- Has a straightforward registration process.
Cons of SportyBet
- High Minimum stake amount.
How to download the SportyBet app Kenya
The app is readily available on the website, and you can easily download SportyBet app. The registration procedure is also easy on the site. The app is compatible with Android version 4.0.3 and above, and it offers a better experience on the PC versions.
SportyBet Kenya registration and login
On your visit to the site, you will find the entire SportyBet Kenya login process to be quite straightforward. The entire SportyBet registration process covers the following steps.
- Visit the website.
- Clicking 'Register', located towards the top right side of the screen. This will direct you straight to the signing up page.
Image: sportybet.com, (modified by author)
- First, key in your phone number in the field, then you will need to type a secure, memorable password for the account.
- You will receive a text message prompting you to confirm your registration. By now, you will have all the user data readily available on the site’s player dashboard. This is where you will be changing your password.
READ ALSO: How to use ZuluBet to make match and jackpot predictions
Another simple way to register is through invitation. The process is as easy as sending an SMS to 29123 in the format 'R#inviter's number'.
However, existing users can always access the site by logging in either with the number or through Facebook. Among the site's key convenience features is the fact that you can sign up via your social network.
SportyBet paybill number and steps
Depositing and withdrawal to and from the site's account are simple and straightforward. Since all payments are almost instant, playing can be fast. The paybill number is 202202.
Here are the steps on how to do it.
- Go to your Mpesa menu.
- Select Lipa na Mpesa.
- Enter the paybill number.
- Enter SportyBet as the account number.
- Enter the specific amount of money you planned to top up and stake.
- Once done, open your browser, sign in, then click on 'Deposit'.
- Enter the amount, then 'OK’.
After making the initial deposit, your account balance will be updated. With the amount in the account, you can begin playing.
To withdraw, you can send a text to 29123 in this structure: Withdraw#[the amount you want to withdraw]”[SportyBet Pin]
For instance, you can send “withdraw#10,000#4321'.
READ ALSO: Victorspredict review: Is it an accurate football prediction website?
Once the request has been received and processed, you will get an Mpesa confirmation message.
To check your SportyBet account balance, just text the word 'Balance' to 29123, and you will have your balance statement via SMS.
How to play SportyBet Jackpot
One of the most adored features of the site is the jackpot, an opportunity for players to win Ksh. 5 million. The team is responsible for organizing the competition by picking 12 weekly games.
To participate in the ambitious, thrilling jackpot, you must have registered on the app or website. Your account should also have a minimum of Ksh. 50.
You will then have to correctly predict the outcome of all the games in the jackpot selection. Those in the second and third place (correctly predicting 11 and 10 games respectively) also stand a chance to win other prizes.
SportyBet login procedures
Here are the simple steps if you are confident that you will win:
- Open the homepage then click 'Jackpot'.
- Accurately insert your outcome prediction for all the selected games.
- Enter your stake with a minimum of Ksh. 50.
- Decide whether you will go for the 'Jackpot Rush' option or not.
- Click 'Place Bet'.
All the best!
Winning SportyBet bonuses
After registering, you are now eligible for up to Ksh. 1,000 in bonuses. The first deposit of Ksh. 300 can also attract discount gifts going up to Ksh. 1,000. Here are the SportyBet gifts that you will get after depositing the amount.
Sportybet Kenya Application
2 X Ksh. 150, 2 X Ksh. 100, 1 X Ksh. 60, 1 X Ksh.50, 8 X Ksh. 50, 4 X Ksh. 7, and 4 X Ksh. Doubledown casino chips no surveys. 8.
All these go into your account, distributed over 12 days. The deposit comes as bet discounts.
Other promotions include:
- Match of the Day - With incredible odds
- A reward up to Ksh. 1,000 when you make your first deposit
- Rafiki Gifts for both you and your friend when either of you refers the other
- SportyBet Affiliate, where members earn a commission of 20% for each referral.
All these benefits, bonuses, and incredible odds are a real indication of just why you should do your SportyBet app download. Sign up with the site today to win big.
SportyBet Kenya reviews
Having been in the Kenyan market for a while, the betting firm has attracted numerous comments and reviews from various people. Below are some of the comments from Facebook.
- Fenney Moraah: This is so far the best betting site in Kenya. It has a sleek user interface and its friendly. Placing a bet is easy.
- Jan Okeyo: SportyBet is the best site so far. It has excellent bonuses, and their customer service is 100% perfect.
As one of the professional bookmakers in the country, SportyBet has several top markets. They include tennis, football, and basketball. The site's betting experience is fantastic and appealing to both newbies and seasoned gamblers. They also have professional and responsive customer care services.
Sportybet App Login Kenya
DISCLAIMER: This article is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be relied on to make decisions of any kind. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility!
- Which betting sites are working in Kenya?
- Sport betting firms set for comeback as government scrapes controversial betting tax
- SportPesa CEO outlines betting firm's plan to return to Kenyan market